Maximum Motorsports SFC/IRS brace/IRS bushings

WDW MKR

Established Member
Planning on ordering the MM Full Length SFCs. While I'm at it, thought I'd pick up the brace and bushings, if people have had good results. Anyone with comments after installing them??
TIA

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Don't buy the IRS crossmember brace we have it stock. This piece is for 99-01 Cobras not 00R and 03 Cobras. You should add the Steeda IRS differential bushings to your list. I have it all and no complants other then the MM IRS assembly bushings are a PIA to install.

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
Don't buy the IRS crossmember brace we have it stock. This piece is for 99-01 Cobras not 00R and 03 Cobras. You should add the Steeda IRS differential bushings to your list. I have it all and no complants other then the MM IRS assembly bushings are a PIA to install.

My plans are pretty much the same. FLSFC (then add my own jacking rail assembly and "matrix"),IRS bushings (haven't put them on yet), Steeda differential bushings, poly front control arm bushings, poly sway bar bushings and end links, K-member brace, and possibly a strut tower brace.

Still gotta decide on springs all the way around or coilovers for the front and Cobra R springs for the rear.

BTW, does anyone make stainless brake lines for our car yet?

predator

Established Member
Originally posted by Corner-Carver
My plans are pretty much the same. FLSFC (then add my own jacking rail assembly and "matrix"),IRS bushings (haven't put them on yet), Steeda differential bushings, poly front control arm bushings, poly sway bar bushings and end links, K-member brace, and possibly a strut tower brace.

Still gotta decide on springs all the way around or coilovers for the front and Cobra R springs for the rear.

Russell or Stoptech (MM) makes stainless front lines for our cars.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Corner-Carver

Maximum Motorsports sells stoptech and they are some really nice pieces.

AMB

Established Member
WDW MKR

Order the correct 14mm BOLTS/NUTS when you order the MM bushing kit. The STOCK bolts are 12mm. They should be 14mm. The holes are drilled for 14mm.

AMB

Users who are viewing this thread