Maximum Motorsports Kits

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
the coilover kit is a pretty good kit. There are some people on this site that would argue that you should get a IRS grip box from another forum member here who fabricates bushings and other materials to make the IRS hook up. They will chime in soon enough.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Bruce's bushings are a little cheaper and im pretty sure there close to the same kit. Either way there will be a drastic improvement in your handling and wheelhop should be cut to a minimum if any

venamous01

Established Member
i put bruces kit in, it minimized my wheelhop. it is still pretty bad at the track tho sometimes

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I have their coilover kit and its amazing compared to the stock setup. That guy Bruce hadn't started selling his kit so I have the MM IRS kit and it works well and has drastically reduced wheel hop. I would probably have gotten Bruce's had it been available when I did all this. I know you save a good amount of money.

01BlueCobraVert

Established Member
I got bruce's kit also. It makes your car feel so much tighter to the road. Either kit will do the same, Bruce's will save you money and his customer service can't be beat. I still get some hop but honestly I think it has more to do w/ the tires on my car. As the tires wear down I am experiencing more hop. I mainly get it hammering gears and it is only for a second or two. It used to be never ending. I also have 4.10's which probably makes it worse.

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
I got bruce's kit also. It makes your car feel so much tighter to the road. Either kit will do the same, Bruce's will save you money and his customer service can't be beat. I still get some hop but honestly I think it has more to do w/ the tires on my car. As the tires wear down I am experiencing more hop. I mainly get it hammering gears and it is only for a second or two. It used to be never ending. I also have 4.10's which probably makes it worse.

I know what you mean about the wheel hop. With the traction control off I wouldn't lock up those little 245mm tires to save my life. I am looking forward to an improvement with the IRS kit and some 285's from Nitto :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread