Maximum motorsports coil over kits & CC plates

Metal Head

Established Member
Cleaning out my shop of parts I never used. CC plates have been bolted to a car for mockup but coil over kits are brand new. Parts are at my house in Jacksonville, Fl for local pickup or I can box and ship USPS priority within 1-business day.

Maximum Motorsports IRS MMCO-4 Rear Coil over kit, hardware kit only, no springs or shocks $235.00 shipped **SOLD**

Maximum Motorsports MMCO-1 Front Coil over kit, Bilstein, hardware kit only, no springs or struts $205.00 shipped **SOLD**

Maximum Motorsports MMCC9994 94-04 caster camber plates, mounted but never used. $145.00 shipped **SOLD**

Maximum Motorsports $100 gift certificate: $75 mailed **SOLD**
Maximum Motorsports $50 gift certificate: $38 mailed **SOLD**

Last edited:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
HAHA, believe it or not, buying a donor car and selling off the shit I didn't need, I did most of the build for free!

I'll keep my eye on this, thanks!

Metal Head

Established Member
I updated my ad as I found 2 old Maximum Motorsports gift certificates I had lying around. I confirmed with MM they are unused and still good. I will not be posting pics of them because the serial numbers could be used to redeem them over the phone.

**-**-** - $100

**-**-** - $50

NOTE: MM Gift Certificates purchased on the Deal of the Day can NOT be redeemed for the purchase of any other items discounted on the Deal of the Day, at any time.

Sincerely,

MM Sales

Maximum Motorsports, Inc.

Users who are viewing this thread