maximum motorsports clutch cable

highwaymonster

Established Member
just installed cable and its too long firewall adjuster is all the way out ,i see u dont offer this cable anymore is there a recall or is this a common problem,im very unhappy with this product and i paid way more thinking it was the best plz help me out ,thanks

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We do still sell Maximum Motorsports clutch cables, but they are just not advertised on our site. What is your first and last name so that we can look up your order? You can also contact Maximum Motorsports directly and speak with their tech department to see if they can help shed some light on the issue you may be having. We have sold many clutch cables from all different manufacturers and I don't think we've ever had a customer have an issue with any of them.

highwaymonster

Established Member
maximum cable

just want who reads this post that in no way do i blame lethal performance. they where very helpful i needed the part asap and they came threw. i have and will keep ordering parts from them.maximum motorsports is too blame cause there product is not compatible with my 04 cobra just wanted some feed back if anyone else had the same problem

Users who are viewing this thread