Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates

NTXRockr

Established Member
I have a set of plates (MM5CC-6) for a 2011+ Mustang. New, still in the plastic bags. I bought a new set of shocks/struts and shouldn't be needing these now. Price is $250 shipped. I can email or text pics if you want any.

PM's work, email is bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or call/text me at 940-64one-zero833. I would consider trades for a jms bap, boss/livernois valve springs, or ARP head studs (2013) plus a little cash as needed.

Last edited:

blondalicious

Established Member
I don't know if there is or not... if you want you can check my Canada address and my USA that I pm'd you. And we can go from there, whatever is cheapest lol.

Jabooh1

Established Member
Do these require use of the OEM bearing or just the rubber piece? My bearings might be shot so I can't reuse them.

Any clunk or popping when you had them installed?

NTXRockr

Established Member
Do these require use of the OEM bearing or just the rubber piece? My bearings might be shot so I can't reuse them.

Any clunk or popping when you had them installed?

Not for sure which bearing you're talking about, but this is compatible with stock struts or aftermarket ones. It bolts directly on top of the strut below the base of the strut tower.

fightermatt

Established Member
Want these really bad, but I have to pay HOA fees. I doubt you will, but if you still have these in a month I'll buy em. Right now I'm using camber bolts and factory strut mounts, which I hear are pretty crappy.

Users who are viewing this thread