Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates *New in Box*

StangMan04

Established Member
Plates are still sealed in boxed they were shipped in. I was told by the vendor I purchased from that there is a large t-shirt in the box as well. Located in Richmond,VA. $290 shipped to lower 48 states.

IMG_0511.JPG

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
nvm...Not asking if YOU had a IG. Asking if u are buddy's with jray on IG he has the black Mustang with orange & cf wrap trim with gold AMR wheels. I asked since he lives in VA and was just asking me questions about these CC plates for a "Buddy" of his. Maybe coincidence ;) MM make GREAT products! GLWS

StangMan04

Established Member
nvm...Not asking if YOU had a IG. Asking if u are buddy's with jray on IG he has the black Mustang with orange & cf wrap trim with gold AMR wheels. I asked since he lives in VA and was just asking me questions about these CC plates for a "Buddy" of his. Maybe coincidence ;) MM make GREAT products! GLWS

Ah okay, sorry for the confusion. Yeah I am not friends with him to my knowledge. I had someone in VA inquiring about the plates, but not sure if interest was lost or what. If you talk to him mention I am in VA selling them lol

StangMan04

Established Member
Can you please check shipping to v3b1j2 postal. Canada port coquitlam BC. Thanks in advance

I will check, but I fear it may be better to order from a vendor since shipping up there is going to kill the deal. I did a rough estimate of the box and it was $39.72 in shipping via UPS. And a medium flat rate box via USPS is $40.12.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread