Mauro's Kenne Bell 03 10.71 @ 130 VIDEO

rust0r

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
yes it is saying i grew up having dads boss being a drag racer so i've been in and around drag racing for near 16 years.... and also my friend johnny has a supra so yeh i know how slow the 1000HP supra's run a 1/4 mile for the performance specs

It doesn't make sense because you don't have a cobra, the way you typed out your previous post would lead me to beleive you do.... "....show up some supra guys say hey.... 700hp makes MY CAR run a 10, 1100hp makes ur supra run a 10 see a power difference"

As far as your dads boss being a drag racer, or you having been around it for nearly 16 years is irrelavant, maybe sometime during the course of those 16 years your dad should have put a dictionary infront of your face and taught you some common sense.

Anyways, to answer your question, Yes I do see a power difference of 400hp, but I also noticed a difference between thinking things out before you type and just typing whatever comes to mind, thanks for the many examples :bash:

I almost forgot, sweet car :rockon:

Last edited:

fubu795

Banned
Re: That ROCKED

Originally posted by Brett T '03
Very nice..... It's amazing how these COBRAs need very little and look very STREETABLE and run well into the 10's. Just got rid of 92 gt renegade car with TONS of SH!T just to run those #'s:bash:

Way to go.......AWSOME car.

Do you ever come further south to MD Cecil County track?
Would love to see that car...:beer: :rockon: :thumbsup:

Well a little news. As you may have seen in the market, he is parting out his car, svtp name is (kbcobra). Engine went south and he made a few calls to induction concepts monday morning :) :beer: :kaboom: :rolleyes: :loser:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
yes it is saying i grew up having dads boss being a drag racer so i've been in and around drag racing for near 16 years.... and also my friend johnny has a supra so yeh i know how slow the 1000HP supra's run a 1/4 mile for the performance specs
Who cares, Ive been involved with drag racing, tractor pulling(not the antique tractors either) circle track, go-kart, open-track, mud-pit, or anything else that is performance,racing minded ever since I could walk, and I just turned 19. My dad run one of the most competitive super-stock cars in the 70's in colorado/nebraska being points champion for 3 years. He has tractor pulled with 1500 hp motors, and run a triple engine tracotr with over 4500 hp and I don't go bragging about it. He has had mud-pit pickups, circle track cars, and helped me run my go-karts and build my drag cars. Every post you make makes you seem dumber each time you have to be the biggest dumbass on this board.

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
seriously, take a chill pill. little advice, when you're calling someone a dumbass in a sentence, make sure you get your grammer and punctuation correct. otherwise, you look like the dumbass.

tony soprano

Established Member
Originally posted by niels04cobra
seriously, take a chill pill. little advice, when you're calling someone a dumbass in a sentence, make sure you get your grammer and punctuation correct. otherwise, you look like the dumbass.
;-)

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by niels04cobra

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread