Math help

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
if 100bushels of corn are distributred among 100 people in such a manner that each man recieves 3 bushels, each women 2 bushels and each child half a bushel, how many men, women, and children are there?

BTW its for a friend of mine and i havent taken a math class in about 7 years so i have no idea where to begin with out guessing a bunch of #'s so any help would be much appreciated

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
100 = 3x + 2y + .5z
100 = x + y + z

I know it would start out something like that. Now you just have to go from there. It's been a while since I've messed around with solving series of equations. Well, not really, but I got retarded over the summer, so I can only do Calc right now :/

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
3x + 2y + (0.5)z = 100 and x + y + z = 100, so x = 14, y = 10, z = 76 or x = 5, y = 25, z = 70.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I got a better way,,,,the answer to answer all answers.....$XX.XX-Where XX.XX='s amount you pay someone to figure it out!

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
It would be easier if 100 BEERS were distributed amone people in such a manner that each man got 3 beers, each woman got 2 beers, and each child gets a half beer, how many men, women, and children are there?

Good times.

-Homer

Users who are viewing this thread