Established Member
Real Mexican Racing LOL

[Youtube_browser]AthU9UR32So[/Youtube_browser]

more videos coming soon!

Footage by Bandidos Racing Team

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
That was quite a crowd! Not sure if I'd feel comfortable parking/standing as far from the line as some of those folks.

oldmodman

Established Member
With all those people just inches off my fender I must admit I would be afraid to really hammer my car.

I just wouldn't be able to handle knowing that I killed seventy five people just to beat a Hellcat.

mata

Established Member
cool video, too bad it did not show at least a few specs on the cars racing. did not know matamoros was a big into street racing.
btw, in illegal racing, i dont think it would matter much if you`re standing 4ft away from the cars as shown in the vid or 8ft away as in a lot of the racing videos you see in the internet.
It is very risky of course, but its been this way for decades, all over the world.
You guys should take a look at some of the wrc rally stages, the dakar or some of the baja races to get an idea of how close people get all over the world to see the action.
i`ve been attending races in my area for almost two decades, and have never seen a single car hit a person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread