Mass Effect (360 Game) HELP!!

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
I am stcuk ona mission in Mass Effect and I cant figure it out. It the mission right after take out the clube owner named Fist. I killed all the gunes in the bar but when i go to get to the door that leads to the wards they are closed i cant get out. Also the panel to jump to place doesnt work. PLEASE HElP!!

EL ES JUAN

Banned
Are you in the little room?Im sure you need to look for something,I think is in the back of the room.

lol Yeah this is my first post,I been thinking about joining but I don't have a car so this was a perfect opportunity lol

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like a glitch in a game that's chuck full of them. It's really sad that a game this solid has so many stupid little bugs. The person in charge of polishing this game, and autosaves should be job-less!!!

I would find a walkthrough/guide for the part your at. To make sure it is infact a bug, if it is go back to your last save.

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
yea i asked a couple other people on the mass effect website and they are confused about it. Well looks like I got to start all over since I didnt save except for the auto saves. sucks

Users who are viewing this thread