Masonic Brothers

Jefe

Established Member
Can you explain Masonry to us? Whats expected of you?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Can you explain Masonry to us? Whats expected of you?

To my understanding its this exclusive club where higher ranking members get to "borrow" your wife for the weekend. :shrug:

:poke:

Jefe

Established Member
I thought you weren't supposed to tell people you were a mason...
Its not a secret society. Its a society with secrets from what Ive researched. An esoteric brotherhood.

OP, what do they make you swear when you join? Secrets of Freemasonry? No confliction being in the military? Not sure why there would be just curious...Did the military ask about you being a member?

Last edited:

stangliter04

Established Member
Two of the guys I work with want me to join but they can't ask me I have to ask them... I told them I'd rather spend the $70 app. fee on my car :shrug:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
images
=
images

It's a pyramid scheme.

oldmodman

Established Member
My father was in the Masonic Lodge. He progressed through all the various levels over the 60+ years he was a member. Never talked about it at all. Toward the end he was in the Peace Officers Shrine Club, they did a lot of charity work. Supported several childrens hospitals. Now that he has passed away I have all his masonic books, jewelry, hats etc.

I looked into joining many years ago but at the time I just didn't have the time required for the studies involved.

Users who are viewing this thread