Mason Dixon May 8- Cruise for the Cure

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
We will meet at Massers, (huge parking lot with lots of non crowded parking), at 8:15- 8:30, eat and leave for cruise up to Mason Dixon at 9:30, arrive when gates and other cruise arrives around 10.

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
I'm down too, but right now it's looking like 50% chance of rain/wind Sunday morning. I'll meet everyone at Mason Dixon if the weather holds out as I'm cruising in from the Home Depot in Hagerstown to Mason Dixon. Should be a great time!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
OK, I'm in. What time and where to eat? I'll be leaving by noon or so, bu i can certainly eat and cruise for a bit. :coolman:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
It's called Massers on 40 west. There is a link on page one, 5 or 6 posts down, meeting there from 8:15 to 8:30.

paluka21

Established Member
Definitely a good time. I was surprised at the volume of traffic trying to get into the show.

paluka21

Established Member
For anyone interested, here are a few pics that was taken of our cars. Unfortunately they didn't get more nor did they get them of our entire group.

brads car2.jpg

mason dixon car show.jpg

Shelby mason dixon.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Puts a smile on my face to see the car out Harry. I hope you are enjoying the heck out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread