Mason Dixon dragway?

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
I'm in Nova with a local mustang club NVMC and they have a regular drag day every month or so at Mason Dixon dragway. I havent been to the track because i was never really into drag racing but now that i am, i am very curious if anyone has any good news or bad about the track. i have been spoiled racing at MIR most of the time but i have also been to Cecil county both which i enjoyed. I want to go but the track rental is from 8 am to 12pm on a saturday and its about 90 minutes away. Is it worth it?

BCP

Established Member
I went to a NVMC track rental last summer, and while the event went smoothly, track prep was minimal to none. All in all I had fun, but it certainly wasnt a productive day of testing due to the poor track conditions, IMO.

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
I would say track prep isn't great and their cleanup time isn't handled as well as it should.. but I still like going there.

rmartin

Established Member
Mason Dixon

I have no issues with the track. I race there often. I have my best 60 of 1.31 at that track and my best et of 9.42. I am a little nervous to race there this year because the car will be lighter with much more power.

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
I have no issues with the track. I race there often. I have my best 60 of 1.31 at that track and my best et of 9.42. I am a little nervous to race there this year because the car will be lighter with much more power.

You wouldnt happen to have a black on black cobra would you?

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
I have a video of your car somewhere on my phone from that Mustang day Mason Dixon had late last year. That car is sex on wheels. Hope im there to see you run 8's.

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
yesterday was the track rental at Mason Dixon and i have mixed feelings. overall it was a great day, I had my fastest ET yet of a 11.435 at 119mph. the track was great, the crew was great, track prep wasn't the greatest but i guess we got what any normal track rental would get. I would definitely go back but I'm sure I'd rather just make the trip to MIR instead.

Users who are viewing this thread