Maryland Mall Shooting

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
3 reported killed in shooting at Maryland mall

3 reported killed in shooting at Maryland mall - CNN.com

I hope the 2 people killed RIP. Its too bad all these dumb Maryland politicians walk around with armed body guards, but take away firearms from the average person. That state is ****ed. Glad I got out of there when I did.

"Howard County Police Chief Bill McMahon told reporters that the shooter apparently shot two people before shitting himself in a store on the second floor. The motive was unclear."

Hope that is a typo.

RSbeast

Established Member
Lol wut

33FD5AA2-0D64-40C0-A5B9-D98BD7213FAB_zpssssqkdwx.png

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
What i dont understand is everyone knows that Malls are gun free zones in Maryland. Why did someone carry a gun in there? Obviously we need to post more signs. I bet if the guy saw that it was a gun free zone, this whole thing could have been avoided.

oldmodman

Established Member
I wonder if the news media will even report about a TEXAS Mall Shooting.

Headline.......

"Crazed man pulled out a pistol at the Mall of Houston and was shot dead by other patrons before he could get off a second round. No bystanders were injured"

itSSlow98

Established Member
Sounds like a targeted shooting to me. Jealous bf type of deal but we will see. Certainly doesn't sound like a guy trying to kill a ton of people thankfully

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
These states with strict gun laws don't seem to be immune to the crazy people that do this kind of thing. Really feel bad for the victims.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
I wonder if the news media will even report about a TEXAS Mall Shooting.

Headline.......

"Crazed man pulled out a pistol at the Mall of Houston and was shot dead by other patrons before he could get off a second round. No bystanders were injured"

You know that will never happen. The media is infuriating

4a7191a

Established Member
Texas for the win... except the mall in my town now doesn't even allow concealed carriers to carry. Guess if a shooting happens they'll learn their lesson after they get sued.

May93

Established Member
I thought killing people was illegal? That law obviously didn't stop the crime.

No doubt more signs were needed!..lol

Texas for the win... except the mall in my town now doesn't even allow concealed carriers to carry. Guess if a shooting happens they'll learn their lesson after they get sued.

Those idiots really believe that posting no CCW's allowed will prevent shooters from entering. Instead it screams unarmed victims inside psychopath losers come on in. I'd stop shopping at that Mall...

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member

"Howard County Police Chief Bill McMahon told reporters that the shooter apparently shot two people before shitting himself in a store on the second floor. The motive was unclear."

Hope that is a typo.

I couldn't help but think of this...

[youtube_browser]hL4lSavSepc[/youtube_browser]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL4lSavSepc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm heart goes out to the victims and families. :-[
Makes CCW look like a better idea every day. Shelter in place to me sounds more like a politically correct way of saying "be sitting ducks."

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
According the the British Telegram, who generally has the scoop and pictures on these types of stories, the shooter is the ex-boy friend, the female victim, the ex-girl friend and the male victim is the new boy friend. Killing yourself and two other people because you have your feeling hurt, talk about sad.

Deric

Established Member
The mall in my town has all their doors posted except for one. As far as I remember, its legal in MN to carry in there if the door wasn't posted. Or you can't be charged unless verbally asked to leave first. I forget how it works. I'll look it up or maybe someone here knows.

May93

Established Member
The mall in my town has all their doors posted except for one. As far as I remember, its legal in MN to carry in there if the door wasn't posted. Or you can't be charged unless verbally asked to leave first. I forget how it works. I'll look it up or maybe someone here knows.

In Ohio it's at all entry points. If there's (3) entrance doors and (1) doesn't have a sign then you can carry.

DarkMach1

Established Member
A man enters a mall with a shotgun, heads to 1 store, kills 21yo woman and 25yo man. Anyone else think that the guy with the firearm thought his gf or wife was cheating on him?

May all RIP except the shooter.

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
easy way to prevent this from happening again... ban malls

No need, in 10 years there won't be any malls. All shopping will be done online. People no longer like going into malls and hurting their eyes by seeing wanna be thugs walking around with their pants sagged to their ankles to "hang out" at the mall and not buy anything.

Users who are viewing this thread