Maryland Get Together

97StangSVT

Established Member
Lowes in Abingdon is closer than White Marsh for me, but it doesn't matter. I went there (without the Cobra) a few months ago and it really wasn't that packed. Maybe we can all get there fairly early so we can park next to each other?

flattrack53

Established Member
Im down to meet if Im welcome, white marsh or bel air are fine with me. As long as I dont have to park next to flatttrack. Dont wanna park my gem next to his dirty ass cobra.

Listen here fella. Your car is the reason we need tow trucks. :bash:

Rpunisher

Established Member
UPDATED 8/18/11

ok so we have around

1- Jessup
11- White Marsh
6- Belair

People Interested in Meeting Up

-Rpunisher
-zporta
-65SC
-Trbo6gn1
-flattrack53
-97StangSVT
-Templar
-tj4891
-1bad95
-Teksid89
-Derek@Amazon
-kbrier
-Templar
-flattrack53
-itSSlow98
-blowns281
-GokartMozart315
-KIXASS

Rpunisher

Established Member
aight guys ill give this till sunday night and come up with a day and place. It looks like white marsh is going to be the meeting place, im tryin to think of a big enough place for us.

to those who know white marsh, would be nice if will could fill the avenue (were everyone walks) with mustangs and see the reactions

itSSlow98

Established Member

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
aight guys ill give this till sunday night and come up with a day and place. It looks like white marsh is going to be the meeting place, im tryin to think of a big enough place for us.

to those who know white marsh, would be nice if will could fill the avenue (were everyone walks) with mustangs and see the reactions

That would be cool but it will never happen. Those rent a cops would be trying to kick us out within a matter of minutes. Also we need to decide if this is going to be a day or night event. That will also make it easier to choose a location. I know i personally have at least 5-10 other friends that would come if they are available.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
If you keep it close to the beltway (I-495) you might get some VA guys to come. I know I'd come but White Marsh is on the other side of Baltimore, too far for me. Even people in southern MD or western MD would have a hike to White Marsh. Just a thought :beer:

flattrack53

Established Member
I vote saturday evening like around 6 or so. The avenue back lot has plenty of parking usually.

I agree this would be a good meeting spot. Even if we did get kicked out, we can all just cruise to another spot which would not be a big deal. Are they still having the car shows at the Wall Mart on Saturdays off of 43?

I don't think I will be making it to Lowes tonight, 60% chance of rain :cuss:

I was hoping it would not rain. My cobra has not been out of the garage in 2 months. It is depressing. haha

Lone Star

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread