Marvelous Marvin Hagler dead at 66

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Bruno, do you know Hector Mercedes out of Lowell? I worked with this guy for a couple years.
No I do not.

I knew Robbie Sims from Brockton that was related to Marvin and I almost once fought Peter McNeely at the tent in Quincy back in the day but he backed down. True story.
In his defense I was much bigger than him and was over 20 deep with Brockton homeboys. One on one In the ring he would have beat me but in the street he would not have.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
No I do not.

I knew Robbie Sims from Brockton that was related to Marvin and I almost once fought Peter McNeely at the tent in Quincy back in the day but he backed down. True story.
In his defense I was much bigger than him and was over 20 deep with Brockton homeboys. One on one In the ring he would have beat me but in the street he would not have.

That's awesome haha.
Hector is a good guy, he was actually kinda soft spoken.
I know Tyson beat his ass hard though :D

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thomas Hearns announces Hagler is not doing well in the hospital after taking the vaccine. He also says he will pull through.

Hagler loses his battle and instead of showcasing articles on the greatness of Hagler the man we see conspiracy theorist say it was the vaccine.

100’s of articles saying no foundation the right wing conspiracy theories that vaccine killed Hagler.

Now 3 days later Hagler widow makes a statement?
Another fact: Big pharm will make Trillions with a T on this vaccine world wide. They can afford to pay a few people off.....

Aaron now Hagler

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Thomas Hearns announces Hagler is not doing well in the hospital after taking the vaccine. He also says he will pull through.

Hagler loses his battle and instead of showcasing articles on the greatness of Hagler the man we see conspiracy theorist say it was the vaccine.

100’s of articles saying no foundation the right wing conspiracy theories that vaccine killed Hagler.

Another fact: Big pharm will make Trillions with a T on this vaccine world wide. They can afford to pay a few people off.....

Aaron now Hagler
That’s right. Most have already forgotten about Hank.

VegasMichael

Established Member

Aaron now Hagler
So what's your bottom line here? I'm a tad confused.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Tyson could have been the greatest of all time.
The Mike Tyson coming out of prison was WAY different than the Mike going in. Also, the loss of Cus D'mato as his trainer/father figure weighed immensely on Mike. Had he not gone to prison and lost Cus then I say yeah: he would have been better than he was. The knock against Mike is that he fought a lot of cans and then lost to quality fighters like Holyfield and Lewis, as well as getting ko'd by Buster Douglas. (But the story I heard about the Douglas fight that took place in Japan was that leading up to the fight Mike was spending most of his time turning Japanese girl butts into bloody ribbons.) But his loss against them happened after he got out of prison and had lost Cus. Sigh. What might have been....

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Does this solve the sex before competition question?
The Mike Tyson coming out of prison was WAY different than the Mike going in. Also, the loss of Cus D'mato as his trainer/father figure weighed immensely on Mike. Had he not gone to prison and lost Cus then I say yeah: he would have been better than he was. The knock against Mike is that he fought a lot of cans and then lost to quality fighters like Holyfield and Lewis, as well as getting ko'd by Buster Douglas. (But the story I heard about the Douglas fight that took place in Japan was that leading up to the fight Mike was spending most of his time turning Japanese girl butts into bloody ribbons.) But his loss against them happened after he got out of prison and had lost Cus. Sigh. What might have been....

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Hagler in the early days from the mean streets of Brockton.

Year 1977

Brockton’s downfall started in the 70’s when the governor of Mass Mike the piece of shit Dukakis shipped all the criminals in Boston to Brockton after all the elite complained about the high crime numbers. My dad bought our house in Brockton in 1970 and it was a blue collar hard working city.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
This is Brockton today.

b7b3b83f71f404ace061b2eca10864e2.jpg

I took this myself on the way home from eating lunch at the Italian kitchen on Main Street with some old friends.

This is a historic building at the fairgrounds. Last night arsonists set four fires I heard.

Just a shit hole now.

Users who are viewing this thread