Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Xbox Live

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
Anyone download it yet? I love this game!! Me and my buddies used to play this game for hours when we had our Dreamcasts. I'm gonna be playing it for the next few months (basically until MW2 comes out) lol.

Anyone down for some matches tonight? What's your s/n's?

Mine is klarkent42, add me and invite if you set up any matches :beer:

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wait, it's out already? I though it wasn't due till August.

The new Ninja Turtles Arcade game looks sick too. They redid all the graphics on the 4player game.

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
I'm probably going to get this on the PS3 since I like the controller better.. but I still have the Dreamcast copy so I'm not sure it's worthwhile (?). It's a shame the characters weren't redrawn in HD format like SSF2Turbo. :(

canibus

Established Member
greatest game in history. It's a shame they didn't make a third one.

magneto - psyloch - jill

back in the day, I would own all of you with these 3. I quit playing after people started cornering you till you died by over using storm and sentinel.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Wait, it's out already? I though it wasn't due till August.
The new Ninja Turtles Arcade game looks sick too. They redid all the graphics on the 4player game.
It came out on Xbox live yesteryday. Unfortunately for PS3 owners, its not out till Aug. 15th, looks like Microsoft paid another company for the early release....again :nonono:
I hear this is happening a lot online.
Not sure if I remember right but I heard that it was kind of like the SF4 online play where you fight people that is close or on par your rank number. I could be wrong though...

xenodragon

Established Member
Magneto's combos were overpowered as hell, you could litterally kill someone with one air juggle....so dumb

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I wanna take you for a riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide :rockon:

Used to play the hell out of MVC1 & 2 on my Dreamcast. Gotta get this one tonight. :pepper:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
TMNT: Turtles in Time (2nd Arcade Game) is due out for XBLA in a week or two as well:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNGu6Wwf3sY"]YouTube - Turtles in Time Remake - First Footage[/ame]

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I wanna take you for a riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide :rockon:

Used to play the hell out of MVC1 & 2 on my Dreamcast. Gotta get this one tonight. :pepper:
You can change the music, keep it, or just turn it off but who would wanna do such thing? :lol1::D
Guile+Wolverine+Sentinel= OWNAGE!!!
Psylocke+Cammy+Guile/Magneto :rockon:

canibus

Established Member
I'd have to take you to the air atleast twice to kill you with magneto. unless you were juggernaut, I had an infinite combo set up just for him.

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
Dude, MvC2 is broken as hell. I mean it's fun, but once people start doing infinites on you, it gets frustrating. I was going to buy it at first, but I think I'm gonna save my 20 dollars. CvS2 is the best fighting game IMO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread