• Marcy

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Steve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buck the Dog

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other (Officer Dan, Bob Rooney, etc...)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackie

Judging from another thread here, there is a lot of Married With Children Fans here...
So who is your favorite character?
Or favorite episode?

Last edited by a moderator:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
This could very well be one of the most brilliant sitcoms ever written!?!?!?! :bowdown: :rockon:

I have so many favorite episodes it would be difficult to pick a favorite?!?! But one of the best ones was when Al and Peg posed as Steve and Marcy on the TV Game Show!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: That was the shiznit!!!!

Oh, and Kelly was just TOOOOOOO cute!!! ;-)

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
I voted for Kelly also.
And my favorite "Kelly" momment is when she and her girlfriends were walking back from "makeout" point after having dumped their dates. They are walking down this dirt road in the dark forest and one of them look up and asks what star constellation that is. So Kelly lays down in the middle of the road and says "Oh yea, I recognize it now, it's Orion" Where was Kelly when I was in Junior High School?

Cobie03

Established Member
Loved the show in all aspects. Too many good freaking epsiodes so it's hard to pick just one. But I liked the Christmas one where santa claus fell in there back yard and Al had to put the suit on, classic. Or the one with the dodge where Al could have won a viper. I voted Al because he is every working mans hero. But Peggy was a M.I.L.F. and Kelly was just smokin'. :pop:

Blackie

My favorite character was Jefferson. I think the show really turned the corner and got real funny after they replaced Steve with him.
Also honorable mention goes to that stereotype Arabic dude that ran the Jiggly Room....I forget his name.
Peggy, Kelly, & Amber were hot but lets not forget all the other hotties that showed up from time to time like Teri Weigel and Tia Carrera. :bowdown:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
bundy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread