Married Children Reunion ! 2night !

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Stayed home tonight just for the Simpsons 300th ep. The Married With Children Reunion is the bonus. Great show.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
Stayed home tonight just for the Simpsons 300th ep. The Married With Children Reunion is the bonus. Great show.
Oh man the 300th episode was great!! Tony Hawk "Homer, Your going down!, then up then down again" heheh :D

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Oh man the 300th episode was great!! Tony Hawk "Homer, Your going down!, then up then down again" heheh :D

When Lisa was thinking of thinking of throwing the Bee,and you she imagined marrying Millhouse,I was literally crying with laughter. Listening to him plead was comedy genius.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
All of those great Married With Children lines!! I was howling.

The only one they missed was the game show where Al says "I'll spin Bink" and Peg is on the spinning wheel. Then Al is under the mattress and Peg says "Pile on the heffers Bink" and all of these heffers jump on top of this mattress! It was hilarious. It probably could have been four hours!!:lol:

Still LMAO though :lol: :lol: :lol:

03DOHC

Established Member
MWC was funny as hell. One of my favorite shows. I enjoyed tonights reunion.

My buddy used to work for the studio that did the simpsons. He used to come home with full size mock-ups of the whole animated cast. Then we went up in the mountains above LA and shot the cut-outs of the characters with shotguns, 44mag's, 22's, 357's, you name it. I shot homer like 22 times man. hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread