Mark @ LFP

Big_Torch

Banned
So, I'm making sure I have all my odds and ends before I get the whipple installed. Find someplace who "says" they have 60lb injectors and harness in stock. Great, Ordered, done....or so I thought. Today I get a package, of course I'm exicted. Then I open it up, errrm, wheres the harness.....

Call them up, turns out they are out of both, but thier supplier sent me the injectors, good, but my harness?

"I'm sorry, theres nothing I can do"

Thats something I NEVER want to hear from someone I'm doing business with.

So its now around 5:15 on tuesday and I need that harness by Sat. Crap, I'm hosed.

Look up and find LFP's #. Give Them a call. Now this is where it gets interesting.

Mark not only says we have them right now, but says the UPS man is there now. He holds up the UPS man, boxes up my order and sends it out. Sir, it will be there tommorow. YES!!!!

Not only that, but I did get a little better deal than the "other" place.

After reading all of the BF customer service threads I thought LFP needed some props. And doug your the man too! Going to be needing some idlers with the whipple I'm sure!

Kudos to Mark for helping me out in a bind and holding up the UPS guy!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I had a similar experience too. Saw I was looking for some parts. Got in touch with me and we spoke about what he can do. I love that kind of customer service, 'cause you know they're always willing to back up their product. You vendors, who get down to the purchasing level and take the time to make "us" feel better about things, we thank you.

Its not everyday, vendors get one-on-one contact with their customers. Great job Mark, guys....

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I just had a great expreince with Mark at LFP also, I am getting my car tuned this weekend, and he offered to meet me at a place that is close by my house so that I could get the parts in time to install them for my tune this weekend. Unbelievable customer service.

TenthScale

Established Member
I also have to add in here. My baby was in a small accident and the radiator got pierced. I called him up an explained what was going on and I needed a new one for the body shop and it had to be quick.. He was nice enough the get me one of their first samples overnighted so I could get it installed.

Also got the HE.. Have to say both products :rockon:

Thanks

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Nothing but great experiences with Mark@LFP. Great guy to deal with.

Excellent parts, great prices and CUSTOMER SERVICE.....need I say more? :thumbsup:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
Nothing but great experiences with Mark@LFP. Great guy to deal with.

Excellent parts, great prices and CUSTOMER SERVICE.....need I say more? :thumbsup:

x2

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I just wanted to add to this..as I had a similiar incident. Mark allowed me to swap my 2lb lower that I never even took out of the box for a 4lb lower. I sent the 2lb back...and was waiting for the 4lb...well..they had some hold ups which was fine as my tune date was a little flexible. It came down to the day before last day. I spoke with LFP...they got me one from another place..and overnighted at THIER EXPENSE. Let me tell you...that is freaking service..and I will go back to Mark for more stuff soon. I had not had a chance to tell my story so...this looked like a great place to do it! Many thumbs up Mark..you got my business in the future! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread