• Not sure

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
So the geezers on corvette forum are loosing their depends all of a sudden debating how terrible of a drug it is and find crazy articles searching for any splatter of words that says there is a direct link between marijuana consumption and schizophrenia. I didn't realize there are still so many people who have such strong distain for it, yet look at the condition of society so maybe I'm the naive one.

I want to see what the consensus is on here about it's use and if we think the medical studies on the benefits of marijuana and THC are legitimate or bs

Zemedici

Established Member
How many times you heard of someone driving baked out of their mind and killing someone? I never have heard of one….

How many DUI deaths occur annually?

Marijuana has healing characteristics, and help with pain, eating disorders, etc.

Alcohol is literally poison to your body, it’s a toxin.

But alcohols completely legal :)

Reason 7263 why this country makes no ****ing sense.

VegasMichael

Established Member
It's less damaging than alcohol or cigarettes or some of the drugs the FDA has approved in the past.

Musician Snoop Dog once said if you put two rival street gangs in a room with a few bottles of liquor on a table and they start drinking they'll kill each other within 15 minutes.

Take those same two gangs and instead put a bowl of weed on the table and they start smoking they'll start writing rap songs together.

robvas

Established Member
I see/smell baked people driving all over the road etc all the time

It should be as legal as beer but driving when you're on it should be just as illegal

Can't stand smelling it in person but it lets you know who the classy people aren't.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Fact of the day: I take Vitamin T... and I ran out monday. Dr called in order monday.

Tried to get it yesterday. NOPE....

FDA regulates the **** out of testosterone. BUT if I wanted to get hydrocodone or fentanyl.. NOOO ****in problem.

I had to wait til today to go get it this afternoon. Because apparently Testosterone is more regulated than actual drugs.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

It should be as legal as beer but driving when you're on it should be just as illegal

Can't stand smelling it in person but it lets you know who the classy people aren't.

@Zemedici YOU AINT CLASSY

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Fact of the day: I take Vitamin T... and I ran out monday. Dr called in order monday.

Tried to get it yesterday. NOPE....

FDA regulates the **** out of testosterone. BUT if I wanted to get hydrocodone or fentanyl.. NOOO ****in problem.

I had to wait til today to go get it this afternoon. Because apparently Testosterone is more regulated than actual drugs.
why were you denied?

Zemedici

Established Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me you’re over 50 without telling me you’re over 50

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
why were you denied?

" We cannot release it to you until 5/17" as testosterone is regulated by date and doseage .. so " technically "I shouldnt NEED it until 5/17

But if I go " my owwie hurts more.. gimmie more pain pills. " No ****ing problem

Zemedici

Established Member
@Zemedici YOU AINT CLASSY

DEFINITELY haven’t smoked with CEOs, actors, you name it, you ****ing right.

Cuz ‘it smells bad’

Like ****ing Jaeger doesn’t? Or the puke that eventually comes out of every drunk? pure comedy

My mom says the same shit, but also is worried my shits ‘laced with something’ LOL

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I would say, like anything in life, if done in excess and irresponsibly, it can be dangerous…. But used in moderation and responsibly, it can serve as therapy for some people with particular medical conditions, or just as a vice / hobby to others….. Id say is much less dangerous than alcohol… but yet simila.

Zemedici

Established Member
Since it's legal in Jersey, it's amazing to see how many people you would NEVER expect to be into buying it legally and responsibly.

EXACTLY. Same when i went up to NY on vacation, buddy that owns a shop in queens says everyone steps out at lunch and smokes a blunt together.

Users who are viewing this thread