Marietta Georgia - Import Brokers Inc.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Hopefully some of you guys can give me some feedback on this dealership Import Auto Brokers Inc., I may be flying down this friday to check out a lexus that they have there.

Also does anyone have a mechanic closeby that they trust who could take a look at the car before I buy it?

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
They might be ok, but I had issues with them before.
Not the one in Marietta but the other store on west cobb.
That store has been closed and maybe there employees are in Marietta now just get it all in writing and double check before signing !!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I can check the place out in person in a week if you like?

Sorry I didnt see this any sooner, I ended up going down there a few weeks after I posted this thread and bought a 2006 Glacier Frost Lexus Gs430 with 70k on the odo from them. Drove it the 540 miles back home with the help of my dad the same day. Ended up having a bad brake acuator in it that was really noisy but luckily have some inside people in the Lexus world so it cost me nothing. Part alone was 2200 not including labor. All in all I would agree with chopps, I wouldnt say dont do business with them just make sure you know what you are getting. Then again you really should do that with any car dealership. Lexus FTMFW though, I will always have a special place in my heart for Cobras but I have a feeling my babies will be parted out and one of them sold very soon. Gonna keep one of the chassis (my first car which I got when I was 19) in hopes that one day ill rebuild it :-D

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Yeah there pretty sneaky with stuff you can't see and know exactly whats wrong with a car/truck when they sell it but figure they can get away with stuff.
I would not buy anything from them unless it had less than 12,000 miles on it so I could take it to the dealer under warranty because once you leave there lot your screwed.
I found out the hard way to but had a buddy at audi who covered the probelm after I bought it thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread