Mardi Gras

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Heading to New Orleans for Mardi Gras weekend in February and was wondering what I should hit up or completely avoid all together. One of my friends that is going has been multiple times before but I was just wondering what you guys would have for input. What are some good clubs/bars to go to around Bourbon St?

We got a hotel right in the French Quarter and money is not going to be an object at all.

Stampede suggested me posting it here since you guys live somewhat in or around the area.

:beer:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
On Bourbon,
hit Pat O'Brien's and get a hurricane.

hit Tropical Isle and get a Hand Grenade.

hit The Jester (One on damm near every corner) for drink stops, Pizza on your way to another bar.

Krazy Korner has good bands as does The Famous Door

If you want to laugh and don't mind crowds when it gets late hit The Cat's Meow and listen to the drunks try to Karaoke.

At 2am when you think you drank enough get a Lucky Dog from one of the cart vendors and you'll be good to go again.

Several small Jazz and Blues clubs along Bourbon to stop in listen a bit and get another drink.

The strip clubs are for the most part over priced and you have to look for the really good looking women.
I'll come up with more later.

PS, You will know when you walked too far down. When you see men holding hands stop and turn around. (Unless your into that) lol

dynasty_365

Established Member
It's bourbon st man u can't go wrong with any part of it. And it's mardi GRAS so the men holding hands will b all over thr street. It's mardi GRAS expect shit u wouldn't normally expect lol.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
You already screwed the pooch with Bourbon Street. The good fun is Uptown...but the Quarter is crazy and will be a blast.

What are you looking for?

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Just maybe some clubs/bars that are worthwhile. I realize most of the action is outside and stuff but still would like to go inside and check out places. We are going to be there for awhile so we have time.

Users who are viewing this thread