March Ram Air on a 97 Cobra----->

97RRCOBRA

Established Member
Well after a lot of pondering about getting this item I decided to go wtih it, initial impressions is that its pretty FUGLY hanging down on my Cobra Bumper, but I think Im going to remove my foglights and just run the tubing from one hole, I also did feel some diffrence in second third and fourth gear, seems like it revs quicker, but cant tell you all for sure, hopefully Ill get used to it and be able to justify spending over 100$ on it, but for now if I could do it all over again, I would just keep the money for something else. Any suggestions comments and feedback is welcome. Thxs! :-D

love bandit2

Established Member
I was thinking about getting the march ram air setup for my car until I saw it on some kid's 95 GT... the scoop is HUGE! It just looks too wierd for me.

blackfang

Established Member
I just got duct piping and ran it from my fenderwell hole to my foglight.

Later on, I plan on getting a C&L where it offers a shroud that covers my FIPK.

White98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 97RRCOBRA
I think I like it, it brings a lot of contoversy! But on the other hand it sucks up a lot of crap!
:shrug:

Yeah like water if it's raining hard enough:eek: Definately not a good thing:fm:

97RRCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by White98SVT
Yeah like water if it's raining hard enough:eek: Definately not a good thing:fm:

Yup, I think im going to remove it thins wekend when I go down to Coral Springs. Its gonna be rainging a lot soon so I think its a good idea to just get a C&L but we'll just have to see. Thxs again!

Users who are viewing this thread