march 4th build date

sftdyna

Established Member
I was just wondering who else has this build date as i was just informed i had a vin assigned and the prod date was the 4th. Funny thing is they wouldn't give me the vin! is this normal? they said i could get it from my dealer.

Photonut

Established Member
I presume you were talking to the 1-800 number SVT folks?

They have all your information but have clearly been told to direct you back to your dealer for most inquiries, including what your VIN is. (They did the same to me)

-Photonut

sftdyna

Established Member
I presume you were talking to the 1-800 number SVT folks?

They have all your information but have clearly been told to direct you back to your dealer for most inquiries, including what your VIN is. (They did the same to me)

-Photonut

just spoke with my dealer and waiting for a call back on the vin#

brianz426

Established Member
just spoke with my dealer and waiting for a call back on the vin#

Please let us know what their response is. I ordered my car on 11/09/12. I never asked for a VOC or a Dora, but by now I should be able to get something. I'm not in a huge hurry because the weather, but I'm ready for some updates.

sftdyna

Established Member
Please let us know what their response is. I ordered my car on 11/09/12. I never asked for a VOC or a Dora, but by now I should be able to get something. I'm not in a huge hurry because the weather, but I'm ready for some updates.

do you have your order number? if you do call svt and give them that number along with the dealer code and they will let you know your status. If you dont have the info call your dealer.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
OP: March 4th is your build week, not your build date. Build date is not scheduled until 7 to 10 days ahead of the build date.

quick-nick

Established Member
sftdyna, is your dealer one who got their 2013's early last year?

I am wondering if there is any correlation between last years deliveries......

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
sftdyna, is your dealer one who got their 2013's early last year?

I am wondering if there is any correlation between last years deliveries......

From what I've seen so far, (very limited sample), dealers that got their's late last year, are getting them early this year. But I think it is really to early to tell for sure, yet.

quick-nick

Established Member
Well the dealer just called and my car has the same date. Any guesses as to when is the soonest I could see the car?

Turbo mach1

Established Member
My 13 was part of the first week of production and I order my 14 from the same dealer. "Their fist allocation" and the order has yet to be pulled. The dealer told me he expects the order to be pulled late march. So it might make sence 13 and 14 priority dealers were flipped.

Bllit11

Established Member
I think you guy's are on to something,the dealer I ordered my 13 from just had the 14 pulled last nite. We ordered early last year,but it didn't get pulled until the end of june. They said they were going to be early this year.They were trying to get me to trade my 13 in that's why I know about the 14.

bossman302

Banned
Just a heads up, I have a March 4th date, and Full VIN#, However if your car is a retail sold unit you won't be able to pull a sticker till 30 days after the sale, If it is a Stock order, you can pull it when they get the vin, really stupid if you ask me.

Snoopy49

Established Member
You should be able to get your window sticker when it goes for productions. My car was a retail order and the window sticker was available online the same day it was sent to the plant for production.

Users who are viewing this thread