march 28th belle chase at hooters

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
august 28th belle chase at hooters

how many of you, besides craig and dave(shaker3) gonna make the cruise in at hooters in new orleans this saturday eve? the more the merrier of course:beer:

Last edited:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by wayne's93
how many of you, besides craig and dave(shaker3) gonna make the cruise in at hooters in new orleans this saturday eve? the more the merrier of course:beer:

March 28th is a long time from now???

Wish I could be there THIS Saturday, August 28th.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Re: august 28th belle chase at hooters

Originally posted by wayne's93

Whats up Wayne....Hows the blower on that 93?? :bowdown:

I am going to try to get there, but the ole lady has us signed in for some sort of Church function.

If I am going to make it...I will let you know

Later

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
let her make a showing at the church function for the both of ya..lol hope to see ya 1fastformula

shaved its on belle chase highway, i dont know my way around new orleans well enough to give directions, i am following someone, you can meet up with us in slidell for 4:15 or so and follow us as well. the cruise in deal starts around 6pm there. let me know, email or call 781 1201 wayne

shaved99gt

Established Member
alright wayne iam gonna try to go i would love to meet up with you guys how many cars are yall expecting to be up there? and where in slidell are yall meeting?

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
just sent you an email, did not realize you were on line. oak harbor exit probly at the exxon around 4:15, join us, me another mach, and possibly a lightning, or 2. but there will be at least 5 lightnings, probly a couple more stangs there for sure.

shaved99gt

Established Member
alright iam sure gonna try just been going through alot of shit with the ex g/f but i think iam gonna go if i do ill probably bring 2 or 3 other stangs with me hopefully ill probably be able to give you a more deffinite answer tommorrow is there a car show at the hooters or are we just going?

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
yes there is a "cruise in" starts around 6pm, again never been to this one, but told usually 25-30 cars minimum, also told across the street there is a large parking lot, where k-mart has closed we can park over there, the more fast fords, the better! post or call me by 12:30 tomorrow, so i know. we usually bring an ice chest, have a few wings, then sit around and b.s. bring a chair if you have one.

shaved99gt

Established Member
yeah just talked to some people to see if they wanted to go iam almost 90% sure iam gonna go looking forward to meeting yall. you said the exxon at the oak harbor exit right?

cobraRcraig

Established Member
sorry i didn't make it guys. I got the 03 back fri night and it was giving me some real problems.Me and Kevin didn't get back from the dyno session until close to 6:00. wayne and dave look forward to seeing you guys at the next meet when ever that is

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
hey craig, whats wrong with your car? we had about 9 stangs, 4 machs and 4-5 lightnings, not bad. are you interested in sept 18th, midnight madness at npr?

cobraRcraig

Established Member
I think some bad gas. I picked it up from ford on friday and it ran like sh$$ as soon as i pulled off. Filled it with 93 and octane boost, then rode around all night to flush it and it got alot better. not to happy with the dealership not fixing my passenger side mirror though. Got up sat and broght it to futral motorsports and ran it on the dyno. Alan said what ever it was is gone now, so i can only think it was the gas.

shaved99gt

Established Member
anything else came out there wayne after we left? I had to leave b/c i had flash burn from welding and couldnt barely see anything it sucked bad

Users who are viewing this thread