March 23, 1:00 pm EST !!!!!!

rezcobra

Established Member
Thats when the new SVT Cobra gets introduced at the New York autoshow!!! Hurry up and wait!!!! :banana: :rolling:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Yeah, but who on here is going to be 1 of the lucky 20 to see it on 3/22 ?

March 4, 2005

Get Your Sneak Peek!

Dear SVTOA member,

Now is your chance to get a "Sneak Peek" of the next SVT Mustang BEFORE its reveal at the New York Auto Show in Manhattan, NY.

Twenty (20) lucky SVTOA Members will be invited to attend a "Reveal Event" of the next SVT Mustang at a TOP-SECRET location in Manhattan, NY the afternoon of Tuesday March 22, 2005. Winners will be notified of the specific event location and times when prizes are awarded to ensure complete secrecy.

You can be the first to check out what SVT is revealing to the automotive press at the New York Auto Show later in the week. Key SVT representatives will be on hand during the event.

Don't miss out on this Exclusive SVTOA opportunity!

frank3si

Established Member
FYI, the 23rd reveal is a media event. So unless you have credentials you won't be able to attend - just trying to save you a trip unless you can actually get in...

Frank

rezcobra

Established Member
frank3si said:
FYI, the 23rd reveal is a media event. So unless you have credentials you won't be able to attend - just trying to save you a trip unless you can actually get in...

Frank

We should be able to view a video later that day on BON!!!

briman75

Established Member
Ford has 2 68 shelby gt500 fastbacks that will be at the unveiling for show purposes. Also the Caroll is supposed to be there. This is not dumb rumors i know this for a fact i know whos cars they are. Now i dont know what else they will have there but if they want 2 shelbys and the crank bastard himself was gunna be there obviously this car is going to have somthing to do with shelby. Maybe svt is to be rebranded shelby or maybe its svt shelby or maybe they jus wnat the cars there to remind everyone how much chevy people suck. idk but it seems to me this car will be a 2007 shelby mustang cobra not svt. :)

briman75

Established Member
Also they specifically wanted 68 fastback shelbys not any other year. So if the car is a shelby expect it to have features and bodywork that resmbles the 68 the most

crazyhorse06

Established Member
I say bring it on. Like C Shelby or not, the 68 Shelbys rock and so will the '07 (regardless of its name).

rezcobra

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
I say bring it on. Like C Shelby or not, the 68 Shelbys rock and so will the '07 (regardless of its name).

12 days and counting!!! Dang!!! :banana:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
briman75 said:
Also they specifically wanted 68 fastback shelbys not any other year. So if the car is a shelby expect it to have features and bodywork that resmbles the 68 the most

DAMN! Oh well, I liked the 67's better. So much for getting the new 07 then. :shrug:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS WHO EVER IS GOING PLEASE! TAKE A CAMERA OF ANY KIND AND TAKE LOTS! OF PICTURES! IM GOING TO WHORE OVER THOSE LIKE CRAZY...

Users who are viewing this thread