March 2014 Babe of the Month...5.0 Mustangs Mag

04svtterm

Established Member
idk how to say this but the other girls tits are falling out of her shirt. Your neighbor has no chance of winning at this point. even i had to think twice before passing up on boobs bro.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Sorry but I hate when they post girls that don't own the car they are standing next to,

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Yep the boobs are pulling more votes, the girl with the gt500 is prettier though. A sure way to win is to show more skin!
voted red car.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Just because she's not showing more in that photo doesn't mean she can't share a little more with SVTP on the side.

Tell her take a pic for us here similar to the other girl...problem solved and no more temptation to vote for the other girl.

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member
I had a really hard time not voting with the boobs, almost did it even though the other girl is more attractive. But I voted for your neighbor so don't worry.

2010 Red&white

Established Member
Shelby appreciates your votes.....Thanks........The 5.0 Mustangs & Fast Fords website has (4) more pictures that are much better. The bikini pic is awesome IMO. enjoy

2010 Red&white

Established Member
idk how to say this but the other girls tits are falling out of her shirt. Your neighbor has no chance of winning at this point. even i had to think twice before passing up on boobs bro.

You just saw the voting page & not the photo gallery....Look at more than the voting page and see the other photos !!! Enjoy

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member
March 2014 BOTM.......in October 2013?

:dw:

Ha yeah, a little soon.

You just saw the voting page & not the photo gallery....Look at more than the voting page and see the other photos !!! Enjoy

I found those pics, I made the right decision. Probably should have put one of them in your post and put it in the pics and vids section.

Users who are viewing this thread