Many Performance Parts - MOD MAX 5.8L Stroker Engine - GREAT DEALS

Lightning_Joe

Established Member
Just like the title says. I'm parting out MY 01 LIGHTNING after my accident. Just about everything has 400 miles on it and is in perfect condition. Shipping anywhere in the US is included in the price. I will be listing more parts or just ask. I also have a complete interior and a set of airbags so PM or email me. Thanks everyone!!! CRASH PICS--- http://flbay.com/truck.htm

Kenne Bell 3.2" pulley---$50.00
Kenne Bell 3.5" pulley---$50.00
KB Pulley change tool---$25

Complete Mod Max Stroker Long Block bored .30 over w/Manley rods, Manley pistons, new high volume FMS oil pump, everything is new internally w/ fully ported heads, stage II Crower Cams, titanium keepers, oversized Ferrea Stainless valves, all ARP hardware on lower mains, rods, and heads are studded. Under 400 miles on this complete assembly which will yield you well into the 700+ HP range with the right setup. ---$5000.00

Interchangeable lower 10lb. pulley w/ gatorback belt---$135.00
MIL Eliminators---$25
Intercooler pump---$50
drivers headlight---$30
Lightning badges---$20
rear SVT F150 badge--$10
Cobra R water pump---$45
8 OEM Ford Coil Packs---$15/ea.
Flex-A-Lite dual fan kit---$275 (still have original box-cost $420.00)
Stull billet aluminum grill---$50
Ported lower intake with intercooler & gaskets (2001 style)---$300
155lph pumps---$50
60lb. injectors---$325.00
Factory 6-Disc changer---$100
SVT Mauals & zipped case---$45
LED Third brake light---$60
intercooler reservoir & hoses/radiator hoses & both caps---$50
factory tow package $150
tonnue cover lift shocks (1 month old)---$45
hood lift shocks---$20
alternator---$50
ac compressor---$50
power steering pump---$40

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Would you sell me the wiring harness for the Coilpacks?

I'd be interested in that story fo' sho'.

Lightning_Joe

Established Member
86strokerlx said:
I need the lower/interecooler and the alternator. How much would you like for the both of them shipped to Bellevue, WA, 98005, pleasee? Thanks and sorry for your loss, Mike

Hey Mike, pleasure speaking with you. Let me know today if you want to make the deal we spoke of yesterday. -Joe

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
Lightning_Joe said:
Hey Mike, pleasure speaking with you. Let me know today if you want to make the deal we spoke of yesterday. -Joe

For some reason I got the wrong Joe when I called you back. Could you call me again? Same number as before. I was wondering if you still had the Cobra R water pump as well? Talk to you later. Thanks! Mike

mjg11

MJG 11
Established Member
Hi joe interested in the injectors . What kind are they and how old are they .Pictures please . Thank You Mike G.

FlaHP

Established Member
Is the "Complete Mod Max Stroker Long Block bored .30 over w/Manley rods, Manley pistons, new high volume FMS oil pump, everything is new internally w/ fully ported heads, stage II Crower Cams, titanium keepers, oversized Ferrea Stainless valves, all ARP hardware on lower mains, rods, and heads are studded. Under 400 miles on this complete assembly which will yield you well into the 700+ HP range with the right setup. ---$5000.00 "
Still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread