Man's own car runs over him twice....

MS KWIK

Established Member
I just saw this on latimes.com and had to post it:

A 50-year-old man died Wednesday after being hit once and run over twice by his own out-of-control car, Brea police said.

Quoc Nguyen of Pomona was pronounced dead about 7:15 p.m. in a parking lot in the 400 block of West Lambert Road, said Lt. Martin Needham of the Brea Police Department.

According to Needham, the only witness to the accident said Quoc was chasing his 1987 Jaguar in circles in the parking lot. Just as the unidentified witness called out to Quoc to get away from the car, it struck Quoc and knocked him to the pavement, Needham said. The car then circled around twice more, running him over each time. The last time, Needham said, Quoc was "rolled up inside the wheel well," causing the car to stop.

"Our guys are still investigating it, trying to figure out what happened," he said. "Maybe we can get more witnesses."

He said it was unclear how the car got away in the first place or why it was going in circles.

So, Christine is a Jaguar now? :uh oh:

ssssnake

Established Member
I saw a car doing that on TV once. A policeman finally dove in through the driver's side window. It took them at least 10, 15 minutes to stop it.

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by stangsare4girls
On a completely unrelated note, has anyone ever kicked themselves in the nuts?

I had a sheep kick me there once. well, twice. I guess more than that, but who's counting?

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Thats 15 minutes from my house.

My father told me a story once about a car his friend owned. Nicknamed "The Weapon" because it ran over the guy after he fell off the hood from drinking too much. The guy ended up being unscathed on the ordeal.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I guess the car turned on him.
:lol: ROFLMAO

That story is the craziest thing I have ever read. Run over by your own car? That just ain't right.

Users who are viewing this thread