Man's Last Stand?? *bleh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
What does everyone think of the Charger commercial? I think that qualifies as false advertising. I'm gonna go brush the vomit out of my teeth. :xpl:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
If it's the one I'm thinking of where the guy turns into a total homo sissy that goes along with what his woman wants for EVERYTHING, then yeah it's gay. But it's kind of how I feel sometimes... "Whatever honey, I'll buy you *blank* but then I'm buying myself a nitrous kit/ wheels/ tires/ springs/ bottle heater/ shifter.... list goes on. Gotta keep um happy to keep um around lol.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Good grief. At least it has a V8 and is in the same field of "american muscle"

Be glad its not some ****ing eclipse or honda

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Better than the Hyundai commercials.

Not much representation from the domestics last night

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
still it makes the saints fans drool over the gay ass r/t.... Then they get one and think its actully fast.. ahahahaha

:)

j\k

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I don't care for the Charger SRT8, however, I definitely back the statement "You've sacrificed a lot, but surely there is a limit to your chivalry. Drive the car you want to drive."

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I think Dodge forgot it actually does make a "muscle" car...:shrug:

arguably the charger is a muscle car but i agree with you. the charger is old news compared to the challenger, i would have went that direction too if i were them

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
arguably the charger is a muscle car but i agree with you. the charger is old news compared to the challenger, i would have went that direction too if i were them

i think she is talking about the Viper.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I was actually thinking the Challenger...seeing the commercial, makes me wonder if Dodge is giving up on it...it was outsold by the Camaro 4 to 1 last I heard.

steeltoe

Established Member
I was actually thinking the Challenger...seeing the commercial, makes me wonder if Dodge is giving up on it...it was outsold by the Camaro 4 to 1 last I heard.

Dodge's 3 big money makers (Challenger, Charger, Ram) have been getting murdered by there Ford and GM competition for a while. The best thing for the Charger was G8 production coming to an all to early end. Ram sells numbers should improve since Toyota has stopped selling Tundra until they have this recall fixed. The Challenger is just screwed between the new 5.0 for the Mustang and Chevy dealers cant keep Camaros on the lot. Big rumor for the Challenger is the SRT8 is going to a second motor option in the near future in the form of the 6.4L Hemi.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I might be one of the few who likes Charger SRT8s. I've never heard a bad one, and they look pretty damn mean from the front. Given the finances, I'd buy one if it wasn't a Dodge, ha.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
I might be one of the few who likes Charger SRT8s. I've never heard a bad one, and they look pretty damn mean from the front. Given the finances, I'd buy one if it wasn't a Dodge, ha.

lol +1, Love the car, but the brand turns me away. I love the new Ram HD, I think it looks better then the Fords and Chevys, but id be afraid that some where down the line Reliability might be an issue, not that it would, but it would just be in the back of my mind.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
it has 4 doors, so it's an automatic fail. i don't know why they haven't fixed this piece of shit with a redesign yet.

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread