Man's House Demolished by Mistake

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
[youtube_browser]BLXcFWMesvI[/youtube_browser]

by demolished, i of course mean that it was replaced by hay. yeah.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Sounds like the contractor owes him a house. That's pretty screwed up because he seems to have done his part to prevent it and was working to improve it.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
time to get a GOOD lawyer...

and what about the family pictures, the tools, appliances and pot of gold in the house? where are they now?

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
i would have thought the contractor would have walked through the house to make sure everything would go smoothly with the demolition. Wouldn't he have noticed that nothing in the house was moved out and been a little suspicious that the family didn't want to take anything with them??

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Guy tries to fix a place up...hopefully he gets a NEW place out of it. Crazy that people responsible for these things manage to screw them up.

verbal

Established Member
time to get a GOOD lawyer...

and what about the family pictures, the tools, appliances and pot of gold in the house? where are they now?

Sounds like he did not move in yet. He says he was going to be in the house in 3 weeks. All he said he lost was his tools.

That sucks but I can probably understand how screwed up the communication system is between the City and an independent contractor.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
hopefully the city/contractor will make things right and build this guy a new place. How on earth do you screw up something as big as demolishing the wrong house? Are people really that incompetent? Someone has some 'splainin to do

Users who are viewing this thread