Manifold Advice

Milehigh_GT

Established Member
Hey guys, have a question about my manifolds. So I've had the car about 8 months now, bought the car with minimal bolt ons, one being BBK longtubes. This past weekend a buddy and I installed H&R SuperSports on the car (rear isos in). However, due to the fitment of the longtubes I've been having a lot of scraping issues and can't even touch curbs (my driveway for instance). I had the car dyno tuned last month and made better numbers than I thought (473/504). My question to you guys is whether I should look into some mid lengths, shorty headers or go back to stock manifolds and maybe an o/r mid pipe? I know I'm gonna end up losing some hp and I love having longtubes but I want to get some advice on what route I should take. Thanks in advance!

IMG_3768.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

Last edited:

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
I have jba shorty's and I like them I like longtubes too but having shorty's has its benefits not as much flow though, especially living in CO the roads can be a gamble there was a post on here about how much longtubes really made just switching to them hope this helps

Milehigh_GT

Established Member
It's not the fact that I'm that low, its the fitment on my long tubes. Even if I was raised up a bit I would still scrape on my driveway.

Users who are viewing this thread