Man this is great!!! Better watch before your mouth writes a check you ass cant cash!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
hahah he couldn't even keep his balance. I bet he wasn't expecting the old man to start throwing punches like that. :beer:

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
Not to sound racial, but they were tw disgusting human beings, the black dude and his wench. "Beat his white ass beat his white ass." After the old man tries to walk away, then as hes getting the shit beat out of him the black girl is all confused, "OMG what happened?! Dont worry, we can press charges! You want da ambalance? I got it all on tape" Yea, she got all of it on tape alright.. lol That old dude ****ed that guy up.

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
LMAO, ooooohh WTF!!. the whole video was hilarious especially with the commentary

RussZTT

Established Member
Got what he deserved. Hell the old man should of kept going just to prove a point. It's funny when their by themselves they can't do shit. They only do something when their whole gang is together.

yellowbra

Established Member
OMG that was GREAT!!!!!!!! That old man was right. The black guy swung first so it is definately selt defense. I bet that black guy wasn't expecting that. Although I wouldn't **** with an old guy wearing "I am a mother ****er" shirt.

canibus

Established Member
Someone needs to sock that bitch too. Stupid ****ing whore instigating shit, someone should've let her have one square in the face.

BTW: was it just me or did the stupid bitch take the old mans bag? I mean seriously, you instigate a fight, then you steal from the guy.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
O....my.....GOD... I think I just watched the coolest video on the internet!

That is ****ing classic. He didn't just get his ass kicked, he got his ass kicked by an OLD MAN! HAHAHAH, that is great. That guy got quiet REAL quick. He thought he was going to intimidate that old man and he wouldn't have to do anything, WRONG.

I also love how the camera girl was like YA YA YA, BEAT HIS WHITE ASS, then as soon as he got his ass whooped she was like "WHAT THE, WHAT THE...."...

And when she kept saying PINKY all I could think of was,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7CcyLRijM"]YouTube- Next Friday - Pinky[/ame]

And how he made noise when they guy told him he would slap him in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread