Man Dies In Bizarre Case Of Bestiality

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
:dw:

I didn't see where they state how he died. Did the horse kick the shit out of him? Did he fall down and break his neck? LOL

VyPeR

Established Member
WTF said:
:dw:

I didn't see where they state how he died. Did the horse kick the shit out of him? Did he fall down and break his neck? LOL

In a previous article, it was noted that the guy apparently died of internal bleeding. Apparently the horse was drivin'... if you know what I mean.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local...lug=WA Bestiality&searchdiff=&searchpagefrom=
Quote from article:
After a man died July 2 of internal bleeding from engaging in sex with a horse at the farm, investigators seized "hundreds and hundreds of hours" of videotape and found evidence that "people from all over the country" had gone to the farm to have sex with animals or watch others do so, police Cmdr. Eric Sortland said.

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
That's should be a reality check for all of us. It could happen to any of us. Be safe.

j/k

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
handsome devil said:
:bs:

We all know bestiality never left Canada.
that sucked. honestly, it wasn't clever and it wasn't whitty. and the delivery could've been better. Either try harder or don't try at all. That joke sucked balls.

Users who are viewing this thread