Making gun owners look bad (NWS Language):

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Check out these two geniuses:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...6/dearborn-police-station-gun-rifle/97544076/

James Baker had body armor on and a semi-automatic pistol strapped to his hip as he slung a short-barreled rifle over his chest and pulled a black ski mask over his head. His buddy, Brandon Vreeland, a fellow open carry advocate, also had on body armor but left his gun in the car, instead bringing along cameras to videotape the encounter that was about to take place.

The two men wanted to file a complaint about being pulled over earlier by Dearborn police officers, but also saw it as an opportunity to test the suburban Detroit department to see if its officers “honored” the Constitution and their right to carry guns.

When the two men walked into the lobby of the Dearborn Police Headquarters on Michigan Avenue on Sunday afternoon, just about what you would expect to happen happened.

WTF did they think would happen?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Sigh. This whole "lets open carry and insight people so the police will make contact wth us and we can get it on film" needs to stop. It does nothing and makes gun owners in general look bad and proves nothing. I would have given 0 ****s if both those guys got put down right there. Both those guys have a death wish by doing that.

PS: Guy in the last vid at action impact taught my ccw class. Super cool dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
I hope they get hit by a bus. I don't think there are words to describe how stupid they are

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Should have just shot them and done everyone a favor. Idiots.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
****ing morons, too bad the police didn't light'em up...Walking into a police station with a balaclava over your head, carrying an AR with body armor, or at least it appeared to be a plate carrier on and expecting things to go well...LOL

cbj5259

Established Member
In Dearborn no less...pretty large Muslim population. Police showed incredible restraint.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Seriously, would anyone have given a shit if these two idiots had been gunned down by the police? It might take a few minutes to think of people I dislike more than these type of self righteous pricks.

blk02edge

Established Member
Seriously, would anyone have given a shit if these two idiots had been gunned down by the police? It might take a few minutes to think of people I dislike more than these type of self righteous pricks.
These two tards have an incredible amount of support for what they did, I am sure there are a few on this site who also support them

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm ok if they just shoot them next time. I wouldn't have hesitated if they walked into my office like that.

Users who are viewing this thread