makes me wanna slow down.. RIP

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
more people have died in NASCAR than that and NASCAR is utterly simple and a buncha hill billys usualy. F1 is much more skill and much more speed. and less people have died over the years with it:p

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
The saddest part of all were all of those brave men who ran in, stood there and tried so hard to help and couldn't. I guess it's like being a pilot...you accept that people are gonna die sooner or later....and, sadly enough...they do. Wanna know what a hero is: watch a man stand upto his waist in a gasoline fire and continue to try to help when others are trying to drag him away.

Last edited:

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
Yellow98SVT said:
The saddest part of all were all of those brave men who ran in, stood there and tried so hard to help and couldn't. I guess it's like being a pilot...you accept that people are gonna die sooner or later....and, sadly enough...they do. Wanna know what a hero is: watch a man stand upto his waist in a gasoline fire and continue to try to help when others are trying to drag him away.

Amen to that, RIP....that one u are talking about truly was admirable, as were all.

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
That was definitely a sad video. It looks like the majority of them went quick and didn't have to suffer too long. I have witnessed it too many times.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Not to mock the lives of these drivers that died, but they all died doing what they love.
There's only so much sadness in that.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Brave Men :bowdown:

Its sad how the guy burned to death :(

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Yellow98SVT said:

You are absolutely right. That persons commitment to saving that driver was amazing. A true Hero

95riosnake

Established Member
Yellow98SVT said:

yea that part was really sad, you could tell that guy was ready to do whatever it took to save the guy. That p.o.s. fire extinguisher didn't do a damn thing either. You could see how upset he was when he finally walked away, he sorta just hunched over.

My jaw dropped when the one guy got hit by a car on the track running over to help the car on the side of the track :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread