Major Thumbs up to Speed of Sound

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
So if you dont already know, Alan at speed of sound provides those awesome pillar mounted pods(as well as other stuff).

check it out here
http://www.speedofsoundllc.com/

Anyway, I have one of the first series of dual pod/pillars from back in the day.

I contacted Alan and mentioned that I had some problems with it, mostly with it coming lose, the pod attachements although looking great, had some connectivity issues. I managed to hot glue it and some other things
to get it to stay.

Eventually I asked Alan about it and his response was, no problem, we have made a lot of improvements since back in the day so Ill send you a new one.

you'll what? send me a new one?(i bought it 3 years ago) holy hell man, thats some service.

So he sends me a new one, I swap it out and send him back the old one (he even paid for the return shipping).

good grief thats is some fine service, and something other vendors should take to heart. I would absolutely buy from him again and help promote his products, which is a rare thing for me.

so here is a monster thumbs up for one of the best products, nicest guys, and best service Ive ever had. :thumbsup:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
It was my pleasure to help.

Still not sure when I'm heading down to visit my parents, but I'll look you up when I get to Austin.

Thanks for the kind words,

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread