MAJOR PAYNE quotes....

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
"I'll put my foot so far up your ass, the water in my knee will quench your thirst!" :D

"You eye me one more time I'll snatch it out and put it in Heathcoat's cookie bag! " :loser:

a cadet asks to go to the bathroom

"You hold it or else I'll break it off and kick it around on the ground!"

hahaha, any other good ones ? this is like the best movie ever made !

(by a waynes)

I also read that a movie for Homie the Clown has been announced as in production ? anyone heard anything on it ??

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Lol...that's a good movie. I don't remeber any quotes but I couldn't stop laughing when he told the little boy about the story of the the little train that could.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
These prolly aren't super accurate but this is when the little kid pissed his pants.

an accident? "he pissed all over the front of his pants"

"i'm sorry your just a little turd who cant hold in his liquid"

dogmush

Established Member
Let me tell you something ass-eyes, let me tell you ALL something: war has made me very PARANOID! and when you get to eye-balling me, makes my Agent Orange act up, makes me want to KILL!

From now on, my little group of shaved scrotum sacks, you will walk like me, talk like me, eat like me, and until you win those games, you will be BALD like me

You're still a shit sandwich. You're just not a soggy one

If he's still in there he ain't happy!

Killing is my business, and business is GOOOOOOOD!

Orions96cobra

Established Member
"Tomorrow ladies, we gonna' start the hard stuff"

"You're still a shit sandwich. You're just not a soggy one. From this moment, you are no longer turds. You have graduated to maggots!"

"Who's the dummy now?"

"Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum. What beanstalk you fall from?"

"Who's the person that got me this blood on this lip? Who's responsible? Don't all run at once. Maybe no one's responsible. I just had it comin'!"

"One, tubby, tubby! Two, tubby, tubby!"

"I guess I just had that one a comin' Well you know what ya'll got a comin'? Seven twenty-three hour days of fun and adventure. I'm gonna make you boys strong!"

God I love that movie :D

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Major Payne: Maybe what he need is for you to pop your titty out his mouth and let the boy grow up.
Emily: Excuse me, what did you say?
Major Payne: I didn't stutter, I said pop-your-titty-out-his-mouth AND STOP BABYING HIM.
Emily: I don't call it babying, I call it nurturing.
Major Payne: And I call it neutering.
Emily: And I call you an insecure, overbearing, psychopathic, edictorial, ego maniacal, frigid lunatic ASSHOLE!
Major Payne: I ain't frigid.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Move it, you turds! You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy, look in the dictionary between "spit" and "syphilis!"... You there! Tell Marlee Matlin's son to get across that rope before I hang him with it!

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Move it, you turds! You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy, look in the dictionary between "spit" and "syphilis!"... You there! Tell Marlee Matlin's son to get across that rope before I hang him with it!

:kaboom:

EddieHaskell

Interweb Racing Legend
Established Member
That movie is a stupid-funny-classic.

What about - Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Dontbeamenace.jpg

Break yo' self, fool!

PhotonSabreX

Motor City Slicker
Established Member
cobra4v said:
Lol...that's a good movie. I don't remeber any quotes but I couldn't stop laughing when he told the little boy about the story of the the little train that could.

:lol: :D :lol: Yes!!! Just what I was thinking...what a classic scene.

EddieHaskell

Interweb Racing Legend
Established Member
:::red headed kid sneeze::: "What the hell was that you little freckle face cartoon" ....."did I give permission to sneeze Opie" No sir "then you hold it in you big eared terd otherwise I'll kick your ass back to Mayberry"

deaf kid = "der yer der" LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread