Magnum Powers + Nitrous =

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
Ran my truck at JDM Day Friday. First time on spray. Conditions were not great, as there was a 20+ mph crosswind.

Set my progressive to a soft program. Tried to heat the bottle, but after 2 hours and only 900psi decided to run as it was. Launched hard with a 1.46 sixty. Felt very strong, but not violent at all. Even the winds did not disturb the feel. Knew it was a good pass, but had no idea what #s to expect. AF was very rich due to the low bottle pressure.

Got my slip and was pleased to see 10.46@126 mph. MPH is down due to the crosswind, and my reducing the nitrous shot at the big end for safety. I know there is so much left in this combo. I believe a 9 sec pass is very possible. All those who claimed the MP was a waste, and some who said it did not work well with nitrous, will be forced to reevaluate now.

See you in the 9s next year!

. Jim

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Congratulations Jim! Awesome run and 9's are possible. Just proved that us MP guys are quick also. LOL

I'D WIN

Established Member
Very nice numbers indeed. I hope to join you here shortly once I finish up a few more projects.

LightningLou

Established Member
Jim this is awesome news, I got your message! Finally got the truck running good it had a burnt up plug on #4 passenger side. Got it all squared away and truck is running very strong! Might go to a track next weekend to get some #'s so lemme know.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
Thanks, guys. For those interested it was jetted for a rich 100 shot, but limited on the progressive controller . 1/2 sec delay, 30% start, ramped to 100% and then cut down to 50% at the big end.

It was my first time spraying and I went the conservative route. Also with low bottle pressure due to the cold temps I was running a diminished, rich shot.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread