magnapacks

blkstangman88

Established Member
So I currently have straight pipe with magnapacks, the 18in body style muffler. Well I was thinking bout goin loud and getting the magnapack race series, 6in body style. Does anybody have experiance with these? I believe the model number is 10416

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
I had them on my 03 mach 1 with the catted x and they sounded great IMO. Im changing my borla XR1 catback on my cobra out for a magnapack setup as soon as i can. I love the exhaust note with the catted x or O/R x pipe. They are my weapon of choice for exhaust.

mark23svt

Established Member
I didnt really know that there was two diffrent types of magnapack, i really need to learn more....lol.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I may not belong in this section but i saw the thread title and I jumped in. Reason being is that I have been looking at a new set of mufflers for my V. I noticed you said the 10416 magnaflow. Those are the ones I was getting ready to buy, they are a straight through design for sure but I think you have some numbers off. They are 4" diameter and 14" long.
Magnaflow 10416 Magnaflow Performance Satin Stainless Steel Mufflers
those in the link are the ones I am getting. I have heard them on a few different cars and they sound amazing.

blkstangman88

Established Member
Oh shoot, my mistake.....there's 3 diff versions of magapacks with a 2.5 in/out....
10416.....14in body
10426.....18in body (I currently have)
14156.....6in boday (I currently want)

Does anyone have sound clips of the 6in body magnapack??

blkstangman88

Established Member
Oh shoot, my mistake.....there's 3 diff versions of magapacks with a 2.5 in/out....
10416.....14in body
10426.....18in body (I currently have)
14156.....6in boday (I currently want)

Does anyone have sound clips of the 6in body magnapack??

Users who are viewing this thread