Magnapacks with off road h or bbk catted x ??

03Snakeb1te

Banned
Hey guys i know this is supposed to go to the exhaust section but there is always more activity on the terminator talk, so im against the fence on this! Ive been running some magnapacks for about 2 months and it was good a first but i kind of wanted it to sound a lil louder so i installed a off road pro chamber, i was kind of suprised because after the installation it does not sound much more louder, just a tiny bit i guess, so i was wondering what would be a good mid pipe to replace the pro chamber with?

I was either thinking a bbk catted x pipe but im afraid it migth sound a bit raspy which i do not like !
My next option was a off road h pipe! Ive done a lot of reaserch on both set up but i have not found solid answers, very few ppl run those mid pipes with magnapacks and those that do is really hard to get a good idea off the sound on just youtube videos so i was hoping that someone here can give me their opinon or if someone has run either of these set up any feedback is very much appriciated thanks

03Snakeb1te

Banned
I have a catted Bassani x with magnapacks and it sounds perfect but without the cats it was to loud and raspy.

Thanks for sharing man, yea i can imagine the x w/o cats being way too loud for my taste!
So far i think i migth just slap the catted x and see how it sounds.. Thanks again bud.. Anybody else tried either of these set up ??

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
I have a bassani x with magnapacks and it sounded way too quiet, I took the cats off and now it sounds badass but upon decelaration it sounds horrible, also during shifts:(

but when accelerating or just idle, FTW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread