magnapack or magnaflow

98ssssvt

Established Member
Alright it has come time for new exhaust, this stock is just aint going to do it. I seen a guy by my school that has a cobra with a magnaflow exhaust, , the exaust tip are huge on these cat backs. Did that thing sound mean as hell. but i dont know which one though-The reg or the magnapacks. What is the difference in the sound? I want the louder and deeper sound?
By the way I will be mating that to long tubes with a o/r h some time soon.
And also where can I get them the cheapest?:coolman:

blk96SVT

Established Member
He probably has the Packs. I bought my Magnaflows from www.fulllineexhaust.com Pretty cheap there, 341 shipped. I love the way my cat back sounds!! And I was thinking the tips were going to be to big, but they are just right!!

Tim

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Where in the area are you?

I love the sound of mine, and the 3.5" tips look awesome, IMO. I just need to add an OR/H to make it a little louder. ;)

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i got the magnapacks and it sounds pretty damn good deep and loud, quite a bit louder than the regular magnaflow mufflers, I gained sound pretty good power from them also

98ssssvt

Established Member
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Yeah, 97ws6 im from the nw side, i seen ur pics on the web , looks nice - he probably has the same one you have,

But the cobra is out of commission for a while, can u believe that sh&%$ , a drunk driver ****en rammed me the other night. Am i pissed or what, u cant understand. The car was so mint, and now the whole driver side front is gone with the bumper and also a dislocation of the side panels. Looks like there is a hole there - its bad. I cant even open the doors since it pushed the panels back. Ill post some pics soon. Hopefully when they do the repair in the shop, Im going to tell them to order a cobra rr hood instead of the stock one. Maybe swap the bumper for a saleen, but this im still debating. Just to benefit on this a little. Well just to let you guys know of my situation.

Im going to get an estimate tomorrow, but it looks at least 2 -3k easily. :cuss: :cuss:

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
That f'n sucks man. Id be devistated. Of al of my cars, I have loved this one the most. I couldnt imagine losing it.

Good luck with the repair, be sure to check around and find a quality shop.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
That f'n sucks man. Id be devistated. Of al of my cars, I have loved this one the most. I couldnt imagine losing it.

Good luck with the repair, be sure to check around and find a quality shop.

Users who are viewing this thread