Magnafuel 625 efi and e85 with 160lb injector?

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
What fwhp would a 625 efi magnafuel pump be able to handle with 160lbs injector on e85? Base pressure 45psi 8an in and out. 8an return. Let me know guys I know there's an equation to figure it out but I can't find specs on 625 for flow rate.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
It's hard to say the pump is a little small. Maybe 950?

Mine was OVER at 850 with 80's. You've got twice the injector but my pump was starting to drop pressure at the end of a pull

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
It's hard to say the pump is a little small. Maybe 950?

Mine was OVER at 850 with 80's. You've got twice the injector but my pump was starting to drop pressure at the end of a pull

That being said a bigger injector would mean less duty on pump maybe? More flow per psi so less pressure same amount of fuel? Is that the right concept I should be thinking

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
Correct. You might be able to sqeeze 900-925 out of it with that injector
Do you run any fuel coolers?

im gonna give it a shot and push it to the limits. magnafuel told me i can send my 625 unit in and they can upgrade internals for a fractional fee. something comparable to the 750. thanks for the input. i might pull a line and get a stop watch.

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
Correct. You might be able to sqeeze 900-925 out of it with that injector
Do you run any fuel coolers?

im gonna give it a shot and push it to the limits. magnafuel told me i can send my 625 unit in and they can upgrade internals for a fractional fee. something comparable to the 750. thanks for the input. i might pull a line and get a stop watch.

Users who are viewing this thread