Magnaflow?

Spitfire_17

Established Member
where did ya'll get your magnaflow catbacks from?

and also should i go with a o/r x-pipe sense they arnt chamberd mufflers? anyone here running this setup? sorry im a newb at some of this stuff lol

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
Get it from Completeexhaust.com I got mine for 347 shipped to my door. It will sound good either way:)

That HAS to be from a few years ago. They raised the prices to mid $400s everywhere that I can find! :shrug:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Pm Nino for a price...he's a vendor here on SVTP...good price great service.

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
Spitfire_17 said:

and also should i go with a o/r x-pipe sense they arnt chamberd mufflers? anyone here running this setup? sorry im a newb at some of this stuff lol

I am, Magnaflow cat-back, Dr.Gas X-pipe. Got my cat-back from CompleteExhaust also.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Got mine from www.partshopper.com for $400 a year ago. It's actually like $449, but they have an online $50 coupon code you can use. I would get the catted X-pipe or you will lose too much back presure resulting in a loss of torque, which we can't afford to lose on our cars.

Spitfire_17 said:
ok so another noob question haha......are these still straight through mufflers or are they chamberd?
http://www.partshopper.com/shop/Magnaflow-86-04-Mustang-V8-Exhaust-m7.html

and so if i went with a o/r x it would loose too much backpressure? as stated above? hmmm

Trust me on this one, call the guys at completeexhaust.com and tell them you are from svtp. Retail on the catbacks are 489 or something. I paid 347 shipped to my door. Don't order from partshopper, u will end up paying more.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I've got Magnapacks and a catted Bassani X. It's nice because I get the volume (almost) of your typical chamber and o/r combo, but the legality of having cats :coolman: . Exhaust was on the car when I got it, so I can't help you with that, you could PM doubletrouble though, he's the previous owner.

Sonic Snake

Established Member
Spitfire_17 said:

Anything Magnaflow should be purchased from www.completeexhaust.com ONLY. You won't find a better price. :thumbsup:

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Magnapacks would be too loud with O/R pipes. H or X is up to you. I can show you a vid clip or reg Magnaflows with O/R H here.....http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=BF4DCE4E-144C-493A-8770-A15A8C0C0B2A
Brian(Blk98Cobra) should have a vid clip of his O/R X with magnaflows. Backpressure will be fine with O/R midpipe. On both styles there are no chambers or baffles as their straight through muffler style is sorta their sig trademark. Any other questions :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread