Magnaflow vs. new Magnapack exhaust systems

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
Can anyone tell me the difference between the magnaflow exhaust and the new magnapack exhaust?

is one louder than the other (i would assume the magnapack)

anyone have either of them and care to comment on how u feel about the setup?

thanks

also...who was the best prices for either...

i saw the magnaflows at many places for 450-499 but I think Houston performance had them for 389.00!! is it the same system.

astippich

Established Member
packs are louder, ninosport sells a kit that is the maggie cat back and magnapack mufflers. You have to weld in the mufflers, but you still have another set of mufflers(regular maggies) all for around 450 I believe.

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
yea i just called them and found out that the print at the top of the page is wrong...doesnt include 99-04 cobras...good thing i didnt order.

I just got off the phone with houston performance...i ordered the Magnaflow SS catback (389.00) and the Steeda CAI (179.00) those are awesome prices...esp the catback price!!!

ill have it sometime next week.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, what he said...^^^^ I have a steeda intake I can sell you too, took one off a buddys car

Rick

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
Its funny...alot of people have said they paid between 425-475 and now i just saw 4 ppl alone in this thread that paid less than 400! including me so im happy!!! lol

i cant wait to get it next week!

how much of a gain do u think ill see with the Steeda CAI and magnaflow...i was thinking ballpark between 30-35rwhp....

im planning on the magnaflow x-pipe w/cats by christmas and then hopefully a 2.76 pulley and tune!

mj8

Established Member
Originally posted by 04TRCobra
Can anyone tell me the difference between the magnaflow exhaust and the new magnapack exhaust?

is one louder than the other (i would assume the magnapack)

What is the difference sound whise? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread