Magnaflow or Quiet Borla with Stock H

nfcobra

Established Member
I have tried searching and cannot find many soundclips of these exhausts with the stock H.
I am just wondering which setup would give the deeper tone without being too loud. Which one has less drone / rasp, etc...
The borla gives a nicer look with the rolled tips but the magnaflow is half the cost.

Any input would be great

Thanks

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
I have the "quiet" Borla and love it; but mine has high flow catted X-pipe and long tubes.

It's not quiet on my car; but I bought it used from a member on here and he had it with stock H-pipe and stock headers. He said that it was too quiet for his taste and only kept it on the car for a short period.

BTW, If I had not found the Borla used; I would of bought the Magnaflow. Friend of mine I work with has the Magnaflow cat back with stock headers and H-pipe and it's noticeably quieter than my car.

Last edited:

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
I have borla stingers with stock h and stock manifolds. I don't think it's very loud at all. Sounds bad ass too. Like an old muscle car. Nice and deep. They have some sound clips of that on youtube.

moot09

Established Member
magnaflow cb with stock h here, i wish it was louder, but it def sounds good imo
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJyCmtzbJQ0"]YouTube- 03 cobra[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread