magnaflow o/r X pipe--$100

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I have a good condition used magnaflow o/r x pipe for sale. It came off my 03 cobra but would also fit 99-01 cobras, mach 1's with manual trans, and 99-04 gt's with manual trans.
Now, here's the bad part. Shipping on this thing is outrageous due to the size. If you want to pay the shipping that's fine. If not, what I can do to make it cheaper is put index marks on each pipe and then cut them off say a couple inches in front of the x. This will make shipping much, much cheaper and any exhaust shop worth their salt would weld this back up for a song.
I know nobody likes the idea of cutting on their "new" exhaust piece and that's why i'm only asking $100 for the pipe.

xavb

How outrageous are we talking on shipping to San Antonio, TX 78254 if it is not cut? And how much would it be shipped if it is cut? Pics? I am interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Let me get some decent pics of the pipe and i'll just post them up for everybody. Last time I checked shipping was over $100 as is which is bullshit because it is so light. However, they go off dimensions and it flies pretty deep into the oversized zone. I'll have to get new measurements and see where we'd be if I cut it. I'll have all this stuff posted asap.

Users who are viewing this thread