magnaflow mufflers - part number?

DaveSVT03

Established Member
I have decided that it would be most cost effective for me to just buy two Magnaflow mufflers and have them installed. It looks like the mufflers would be about $80 each according to MMFF. Does anyone know the Magnaflow part number for the correct muffler. I want to call a bunch of shops and give them the part number and ask for a quote for parts and install.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dave

03DOHC

Established Member
I'd do the whole cat-back. The stock pipes are 2 1/4" and the Magnaflows are 2 1/2". Better looking bends and piping on the Magnaflow cat-back. If you ever wanted to go back to the stock exhaust you'll still have it in tact. JMO.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
4"x9"x14" Oval Body Stainless Steel 14377

DaveSVT03

Established Member
Thanks guys for the info - much appreciated!

I may end up with the cat back (and I'll bolt it on myself) if the install prices are too close in price.

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I have two Magnaflow Magnapack mufflers if you are interested. I had them on my 2001 cobra.

ronreid03

Established Member
Dave,

Ron here with the yellow convertible. I agree with the above post. For the slight difference in price you're much better off with the catback. It is literally a 30-45 minute install and very straightforward. The only advantage I might see to the change the mufflers only approach is that the car still looks stock from the outside.

Nice pic of your ride!

By the way, what's up with the SC SVTOA? I never heard from the president.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread