Magnaflow mufflers, looking for replacements!

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
K, as we all know, the magnaflow catback part #15644, 03/04 cobra.. or pretty much 99/01/03/04 cobra with IRS.

I've had this catback on my car since 03... the mufflers are beat, dented and have been abused from random speed bumps and crap I've gone over.. the actual piping is still in good shape believe it or not.

I'm looking at magnaflows website, and I'm pretty sure that these mufflers are a direct replacement due to their dimensions... has anyone else had to replace them?

magnaflow mufflers are part #14377 (google if you have to).. priced anywhere from 85+ to as high as 110 a muffler. offset on both sides, 4x9x14...

These are the same ones?

any help is appreciated.

:beer:

HighPSI

Established Member
K, as we all know, the magnaflow catback part #15644, 03/04 cobra.. or pretty much 99/01/03/04 cobra with IRS.

I've had this catback on my car since 03... the mufflers are beat, dented and have been abused from random speed bumps and crap I've gone over.. the actual piping is still in good shape believe it or not.

I'm looking at magnaflows website, and I'm pretty sure that these mufflers are a direct replacement due to their dimensions... has anyone else had to replace them?

magnaflow mufflers are part #14377 (google if you have to).. priced anywhere from 85+ to as high as 110 a muffler. offset on both sides, 4x9x14...

These are the same ones?

any help is appreciated.

:beer:

Yeah those are the same mufflers. Only difference is because they are a universal there are no slits on the inlet side of the muffler. You will probably need to weld the front of the muffler to the pipe.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
yeah, that won't be a problem, after playing with the catback several times, I just decided to have it welded together so it wouldn't move with the U clamps. thanks for the confirmation guys.

Users who are viewing this thread